No votes yet
Pole hole course set in a neighborhood park. Many holes are in a steep gully. Tees marked on the sidewalk or on bricks in the ground - bring the map to navigate.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-25; exit 209B to merge onto US-6 W/6th Ave, Take the Indiana St exit toward Denver W/Colorado Mills Blvd, use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto Denver West Colorado Mills Blvd. Continue onto Indiana St. Continue onto W Ellsworth Ave. Turn right on McIntyre Circle, then left on W Ellsworth Dr. Turn right into the parking lot. 1st tee is on sidewalk beyond playground.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Estates Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Colorado Christian University, Lakewood CO USNo votes yet
- Fehringer Ranch Park, Denver CO US(2 votes)
- Dragons Breath, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Bird's Nest Disc Park, Arvada CO US(5 votes)
- Johnny Roberts Disc Golf Course, Arvada CO US(10 votes)
- Dakota Ridge High School, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Lakewood Dry Gulch, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Regis University Disc Golf Course, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Ken Caryl Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- Front Range Christian School Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO USNo votes yet