Evangola State Park
No votes yet
Beautiful park on the shores of Lake Erie. Some elevation change. $7/car during summer. Discs for sale at camp store between holes 5 and 6. $7/car to enter the park during the summer. Empire passports for sale in main. 2015 redesign (The Wild Buck Disc Golf Course).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Latitude 64
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,145ft
Alternate Length: 5,614ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 12 | Over 400ft: 2
Exit from New York Thruway at Angola, turn right 4 miles to a left on Rte. 5, about 4 miles, park on right. 1st tee just after toll booth on right.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Evangola State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Shadow of the Hawk Mini Disc Golf Course, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Hawks Landing, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Cloverbank Elementary School, Hamburg NY USNo votes yet
- Chainbiters at Brown's Farm, South Dayton NY USNo votes yet
- Whiskey Run, Port Colborne ON CANo votes yet
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US(2 votes)
- Oasis Disc Golf Course, Cassadaga NY USNo votes yet
- Shipwreck Bluff Disc Golf Course, Brocton NY USNo votes yet
- Harlem Road Park, West Seneca NY USNo votes yet
- The Land, Cattaraugus NY USNo votes yet