No votes yet
Short, beginner course along an asphalt walking trail. Average hole length is about 175’. The longest hole is about 300’. The landscape features all flat grass with leafy flats near beautiful old mossy oaks. Tees are from the asphalt path except for hole #2. Check out the Langley Bell 4-H garden after your round.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,871ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-10; exit 7 / 7B. Merge onto FL-297 N and go 1.1 miles to a right on W 9 Mile Rd. Go 0.7 mile to a left onto Stefani Rd. Langley Bell 4-H parking lot is on the right in 0.7 mile.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Extension Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- University of West Florida, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- Hitzman Optimist Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- NAS Pensacola Corry Station, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- The Way Disc Golf Course, Pace FL US(1 vote)
- Blue Angel Park - Pines Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- Blue Angel Park - Oaks Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(2 votes)
- Blue Angel Park - Palmetto Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(3 votes)
- Radford Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- Pirates Cove at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet
- Gator Links at NLA, Milton FL US(1 vote)