No votes yet
A beginner/intermediate level course with 4 holes through the woods and 5 holes in open park area. Scattered mature trees on flat terrain. Installed as an Eagle Scout project.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: A.P. Spiderweb 3
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,973ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jerry Suiter
From I-69; exit 219. Go east on ST RD 38 (State St) 2 miles to a left at the second stop light - Pendleton Ave. Go 2 blocks to a right on Falls Park Dr. After passing under the RR bridge turn right into Conservatory parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Falls Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Todd C. Woodward Memorial Park, Lapel IN USNo votes yet
- Sanders Memorial Disc Golf Course, Anderson IN USNo votes yet
- Prospect Park, Noblesville IN USNo votes yet
- Cumberland Park, Fishers IN US(1 vote)
- Indy Horizon Disc Golf Course, Lawrence IN USNo votes yet
- Boondocks Farms, Knightstown IN US(3 votes)
- Morse Beach Park, Noblesville IN US(2 votes)
- DISC at Fall Creek, Indianapolis IN US(1 vote)
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US(3 votes)
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)