No votes yet
A beginner/intermediate level course with 4 holes through the woods and 5 holes in open park area. Scattered mature trees on flat terrain. Installed as an Eagle Scout project.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: A.P. Spiderweb 3
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,973ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jerry Suiter
From I-69; exit 219. Go east on ST RD 38 (State St) 2 miles to a left at the second stop light - Pendleton Ave. Go 2 blocks to a right on Falls Park Dr. After passing under the RR bridge turn right into Conservatory parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Falls Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Todd C. Woodward Memorial Park, Lapel IN USNo votes yet
- Sanders Memorial Disc Golf Course, Anderson IN USNo votes yet
- Prospect Park, Noblesville IN USNo votes yet
- Cumberland Park, Fishers IN US(1 vote)
- Indy Horizon Disc Golf Course, Lawrence IN USNo votes yet
- Boondocks Farms, Knightstown IN US(3 votes)
- Morse Beach Park, Noblesville IN US(2 votes)
- DISC at Fall Creek, Indianapolis IN US(1 vote)
- Dr. James A. Dillon Park, Noblesville IN US(3 votes)
- Lawrence W Inlow Park, Carmel IN US(2 votes)