The Ferns at Odyssey School
No votes yet
Course is easy to negotiate, pin of one hole leads to tee box of next. Tees marked by two short stumps in the ground with a RED reflector and the hole number on them. On school grounds - please, no smoking or alcohol. Alt. tees have a blue reflector. A red sign on each hole points out where the alt tees are.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,247ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From M-20; Go 1.5 miles south on Wise Rd to the school on the left. 1st tee is next to two railroad ties - white landscape timbers with green reflectors indicate the first hole.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Ferns at Odyssey School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Spruce Vista, Mt. Pleasant MI US(1 vote)
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant MI US(1 vote)
- Mecosta Disc Golf Course, Rogers Heights MI USNo votes yet
- Deerfield Nature Park - Wildwood, Mt. Pleasant MI US(2 votes)
- Deerfield Nature Park - Deerfield, Mt. Pleasant MI US(1 vote)
- The Jungle at Sanford Lake Park, Sanford MI US(2 votes)
- Chippewa Banks, Midland MI US(2 votes)
- Richland Park, Hemlock MI USNo votes yet
- The Vines at Reed County Park, North Star MI USNo votes yet
- Tittabawassee Trails, Freeland MI US(1 vote)