Field of Greens
No votes yet
Former corn field converted to grassy parkland. A nice ridge and gully add some undulation to the terrain and some young trees add challenge. Most of the year (except during softball leagues in June), 5 baskets are added that use the two ball fields to make a 14 hole loop.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,785ft
Alternate Length: 2,165ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Chuck Kennedy
Hwy 30 (Lombard St.) to west side of town. Go south 1 block on 1st Ave. to a right on Smith into the park, 2 blocks to the end and 1st tee on right.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Field of Greens? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lowden Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Lowden IA US(1 vote)
- Olin Disc Golf Course, Olin IA USNo votes yet
- Tipton City Park, Tipton IA USNo votes yet
- Cruise Park Course, Mechanicsville IA USNo votes yet
- Walnut Grove Park, Toronto IA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Vernon Nature Park, Mt. Vernon IA USNo votes yet
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US(2 votes)
- Scattergood Friends School, West Branch IA USNo votes yet
- Timber Dome Disc Golf Course, Solon IA USNo votes yet
- Horseshoe Pond, Maquoketa IA USNo votes yet