Firemen's Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Through forests, over rolling hills, and across a large pond. Course expansion planned for 2019.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Chris Ozolins and Matt Marjerrison
QEW; exit at Mountain Rd (exit 34). Go east for 1.1 km to a left on Dorchester Rd. Go past the main parking lot for Firemen's Park, cross the RR tracks, then turn left into the auxiliary lower parking lot. 1st tee at bottom of stairs.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
Ontario Flex Tour - Firemen's Park21-Apr-2019
Ontario Flex Tour Layout
- Holes: 19
- Length: 5,500 ft.
- Par: 58
- Divisions: FA1, FA2, FA40, FA50, FJ18, MA1, MA2, MA40, MA50, MJ18, MP40, MP50, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Firemen's Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Centennial Gardens, St. Catharines ON CANo votes yet
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US(3 votes)
- Bond Lake Park Disc Golf Course, Ransomville NY USNo votes yet
- Porter on the Lake Park, Youngstown NY USNo votes yet
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US(3 votes)
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US(5 votes)
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY USNo votes yet