Flat Rocks Disc Golf Course
as always I'll be giving my + and - opinions please play it and form your own.The only 2 drawbacks I had with this course are it always seems crowded(what good course isn't) and the signage was lacking a little you might get lost in the flow if you don't pay attention. I did however love the elevation changes good mix of l/r turns a couple good long holes and some short technical holes as well.This may be the cleanest trash free course I've ever seen,well maintained. The one feature I felt was unique was that on the blind holes where you can't see the pins they have watch towers to climb so you can see where to shoot.The rubber tees can be a little sketchy when wet.Overall nice venue and friendly locals make this a good play.
Excellent course with changes of open to wooded to open again. Long throwers will not find it as challenging as the longer courses but will have fun anyway.
Played course yesterday for first time.A really cool course with a lot of chances for shots. Well maintained,had a great time.
Courses Close By
- Eagles Nest Disc Golf Course, Lancaster OH US(1 vote)
- Jackson Lake Park, Canal Winchester OH USNo votes yet
- Simsbury Disc Golf Course, Pickerington OH US(6 votes)
- The Twilight Zone, Canal Winchester OH US(1 vote)
- Sycamore Creek Church, Pickerington OH US(3 votes)
- Hocking College Logan, Logan OH USNo votes yet
- Evans Park, Hebron OH USNo votes yet
- Perry-Dice Disc Golf Course, Glenford OH USNo votes yet
- Walnut Hill Disc Golf Course, Columbus OH US(3 votes)
- Flying Eagles Disc Golf Course, Circleville OH USNo votes yet