Flewellen Creek Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Pros: Challenging shots.
Hole layout is painted on each tee.
Cons: The small lake and creek have a penchant for eating discs that are even slightly off-thrown.
VERY muddy after it rains. (A recent downpour caused the entire course to be roughly 10 feet underwater.)
Other Thoughts: Almost every hole involves going over or around Flewellen Creek. One even requires a shot onto an "island." (A bend in the creek that surrounds the basket.)
Also, you're unlikely to want to play here if there's been any rain recently. Most of the baskets are along a creek, so it gets pretty muddy.
Courses Close By
- Willow Fork Park Disc Golf Course, Katy TX US(1 vote)
- Mary Jo Peckham Disc Golf Course, Katy TX USNo votes yet
- CrossPoint Community Church, Katy TX US(1 vote)
- Second Baptist Church - West, Houston TX USNo votes yet
- Pecan Grove Park, Richmond TX USNo votes yet
- Brazos Park, Rosenberg TX USNo votes yet
- McClendan Park, Houston TX US(2 votes)
- Seabourne Creek Disc Golf Course, Rosenberg TX US(1 vote)
- River Pointe Church Disc Golf Course, Richmond TX US(1 vote)
- Imperial Park, Sugar Land TX US(3 votes)