Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Terrible!! Course is completely unkept. Hasn't been mowed in who knows how long. Very steep course with a hike/climb to hole 9 and around most of course. Lots of cactus and prickle plants. Could not play hole 6 as no view of basket & afraid to lose disc. It was down hill, across muddy road and in waist deep weeds behind 4-5 trees. Definitely not recommending & we live on the post. Plus a par 3 on a 500 distance hole. Impossible for the average player.
We played on a very windy day, which made things more difficult than normal. There was lots of smoke from the many forest fires in Montana and Washington. The fairways had been mowed not too long ago. We were the only ones playing. It is nice that they put this course here, primarily for the troops. It is not really worth driving from very far away. There are many other and better courses in the Springs. It does have some really good views of Cheyenne Mountain. We just couldn't enjoy them much on this smoky day.
Courses Close By
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US(1 vote)
- Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Sand Creek Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Jenkins Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Rampart Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet