Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course
This is a fun short course with a few challenges. The grounds are well maintained. I played the original 9 hole course, but UDisc has a 12 hole course that I found there as well. Either one you choose provide a fun time. There is no Tee Box for Hole #3 (original course) or Hole #2 (new 12 hole course), but if you use the UDisc app, you can easily see where it is. Overall I had a great time on this course.
This is probably my favorite course in Fort Collins. Not because it is the most challenging or the easiest - but because no one uses it, and it is very well kept. I can usually get through the 9 holes in about 40 minutes in a small group (3). There is no Tee for hole #3, but this is really the only short fall. My friends and I usually just use the manhole in the parking lot, which according to the map should be pretty close. The hardest part about this course is timing your play around all the school and recreational activities; but living across the street that's easy to do!
Decent course played around the school. I couldn't find #3, but the rest provide a good time. Not playable during school hours.
Courses Close By
- Boltz Jr. High School, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Hewlett-Packard Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US(6 votes)
- Fossil Ridge High School, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Heritage Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium, Ft. Collins CO US(3 votes)
- Lancer Links at Lincoln Middle School, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US(2 votes)
- Oxbow Disc Golf Course, Windsor CO US(4 votes)
- Mehaffey Park, Loveland CO US(2 votes)