Fort Lee Recreational Park
No votes yet
A mostly open, long course on the Fort Lee military base. Most holes have 2 tees (blue and white). Redesigned from a recreational course in early 2017. The park includes a skate park, batting cages, and a rock wall. The course is on base but open to the public. Must have current driver's license, registration, and insurance to obtain a pass to get on base.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 6,562ft
Alternate Length: 4,990ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Braddon Windes
From I- 95; exit 54 to a right on Temple Ave. Follow Temple to the end - across from one of the Ft. Lee gates. If entering through this gate the road becomes 6th St/SisiskyBlvd. Take this to a right on C/Carver Ave. The 1st tee is at the corner of Carver and Mahone Ave.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fort Lee Recreational Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pharaoh's Tomb at White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US(3 votes)
- Goyne Park Disc Golf Course, Chester VA US(4 votes)
- Dorey Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Gillies Creek Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Bryan Park, Richmond VA US(6 votes)
- University of Richmond Disc Golf Course, Richmond VA US(2 votes)
- The Breeze, Midlothian VA US(1 vote)
- Brookland Middle School, Richmond VA USNo votes yet
- New Hanover Presbyterian Church, Mechanicsville VA US(2 votes)
- Dunncroft - Castle Point Park, Glen Allen VA US(2 votes)