Francis E. Walter Dam - Original
No votes yet
A lunar like landscape with pine trees, rocky terrain, wind, and elevation. Accuracy important. Alt. pins. The original 18 (see map) have concrete tees. LL8 and LL9 take off from #10 and return to tee #11 to make 20 holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 20
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,560ft
Alternate Length: 5,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
I-80 to Lake Harmony Exit 277. Turn right at light onto Rte 940 east, 2 miles to left (F.E.W. Dam sign on right), 2.3 miles to course parking lot on left. Scorecard box on bulletin board by 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Email: Michael Solt #32429
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Francis E. Walter Dam - Original? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Francis E. Walter Dam - Top, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Linesville Park, White Haven PA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Run State Park, White Haven PA US(2 votes)
- Crestwood High School, Mountaintop PA USNo votes yet
- American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course, Mountain Top PA US(2 votes)
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US(1 vote)
- Nesbitt Park, Wilkes-Barre PA USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA USNo votes yet
- CBK Mountain Adventures Disc Golf, Tannersville PA US(1 vote)
- Moon Lake Park, Hunlock Creek PA USNo votes yet