No votes yet
Three 2 hole loops are playable around Scarboro Pond. Not yet a permanent course - improvements will be continuous and contingent on a positive relationship with the City of Boston, park advocates and park users. Permitted events curtailed during road construction so signage and tee markers are limited. See Facebook page for more information. A Course Map is needed to play (although none is posted here yet).
Course Type: Temporary
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 2,050ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Phil Lindsay
Entering via Forest Hills Drive at the south west entrance to Franklin Park, take a right on Circuit Drive just past Lemuel Shattuck Hospital. Continue 2/10ths of a mile just past the hospital. Follow the fence around the hospital to locate the first tee. Hole 4-6 is located beyond the bridge over the pond. Holes 7-9 are north of Scarboro Pond. Beware of ongoing road construction bisecting the site.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Franklin Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Olin College Disc Golf, Needham MA US(1 vote)
- Hartsuff Park Disc Golf Course, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Veterans Memorial Disc Golf Course, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Simonds Park Disc Golf Course, Burlington MA US(5 votes)
- Middlesex Green, Concord MA USNo votes yet
- Borderland State Park, Easton MA US(5 votes)
- Peabody Disc Golf at Scouting Woods, Peabody MA US(2 votes)
- Dacey Field Disc Golf, Franklin MA US(1 vote)
- Normandy Farms Campground, Foxboro MA USNo votes yet
- World War I Memorial Park, North Attleborough MA USNo votes yet