Friends of Punderson State Park Disc Golf Course
Enjoyed the course very much! Played it not long after it opened! Many lake views make it an interesting course! I like the hole that has a tunnel of trees.I want to play when the leaves are on the trees ,They should add some toughness to the course ! First few holes feature views of the water. then into the woods for the fun stuff. A nice putting basket greets you as you head for hole 1 !
This is the best course in Ohio. I can not find a single fault with it. The teepads are large and perfectly positioned. Every teepad is easy to locate due to excellent navigational signs through the course. Every type of shot is available here: tight tunnel shots, open yet challenging long shots, elevation changes. The baskets are top-notch. Even the scenery is amazing. Worlds could be held here, no question.
First course I ever played and it's still my favorite after playing many other local courses. It is in a secluded area of the park with beautiful views. The course is pretty complete and groomed with large concrete tee pads. Can't wait for the island hole to be finished on #2.
Courses Close By
- George Knox Park, Middlefield OH USNo votes yet
- Centerville Mills Park, Aurora OH USNo votes yet
- Hiram College Disc Golf Course, Hiram OH USNo votes yet
- Sunny Lake Disc Golf Course, Aurora OH USNo votes yet
- Cuyahoga County Airport Disc Golf Course, Richmond Heights OH USNo votes yet
- Hudson Springs Park Disc Golf Course, Hudson OH US(5 votes)
- Osborne Park Disc Golf, Willoughby OH US(1 vote)
- The Pond at Painesville Recreation Park, Painesville OH US(1 vote)
- Sims Park Disc Golf Course, Euclid OH US(3 votes)
- West Branch State Park, Ravenna OH USNo votes yet