Full Moon Resort
No votes yet
Private - only playable by resort guests. The course moves players to some of the most wonderful vantage points and significant features the property has on offer. The layout allows multiple 3 hole loops - useful for Music Masters Camp patrons that are constrained for time. The course s designed so that it will not intrude with the ongoing weddings that are held on-site throughout the year.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 6
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,695ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Explore Disc Golf
From New York City; Take the New York State Thruway (87) North to Exit 19 (Kingston). Take Rte 28 West (toward Pine Hill.) Go 30 miles on Rte 28 West to Big Indian/Oliverea. Turn left on Cty Rte 47 (just after a brown sign on Rte 28 which says Oliverea 3 miles). Go 5 miles south on Rte 47 to Full Moon on the right.
Email: Full Moon Resort
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Full Moon Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Frost Valley YMCA, Claryville NY USNo votes yet
- Skye 9, Lake Hill NY USNo votes yet
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter NY USNo votes yet
- Tannersville Disc Golf Course, Tannersville NY USNo votes yet
- Saugerties/Woodstock KOA, Saugerties NY US(1 vote)
- Walnut Mountain Disc Golf Course, Liberty NY US(2 votes)
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY USNo votes yet
- Kingston Parks and Recreation Disc Golf Course, Kingston NY USNo votes yet
- Mine Kill Park, North Blenheim NY USNo votes yet
- Town Of Rhinebeck, Rhinebeck NY USNo votes yet