Gaffney's Grove Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short, tight and technical through moderate woods with some low canopies. Accurate placement needed to score well. Skate park, fishing, boating, and beach swimming next to the course. Ample parking. Bring bug juice to combat the mosquitoes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,060ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-405; the Maple Valley Hwy. exit. Go south on the Maple Valley Hwy. (SR 169) for 11 miles to a right at the light onto Witte Rd. Drive to SE 248th St. Turn left and follow SE 248th for 0.2 mile to the sharp curve. Turn left into the park entrance.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gaffney's Grove Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)
- Lake Fenwick Disc Golf Course, Kent WA US(4 votes)
- Farmers Park, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- South Fork Disc Golf Course, North Bend WA USNo votes yet
- EJ Roberts Disc Golf Course, North Bend WA USNo votes yet
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)
- Riverside Disc Golf Park, Sumner WA US(3 votes)
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Loutsis Park, Carnation WA USNo votes yet
- Roosevelt Park Disc Golf Course, Tacoma WA USNo votes yet