No votes yet
Runs through a nice park. Was an object course (woodposts) for many years. *2016 - redesign and renovation with new baskets and concrete tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 4,866ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Josh Mumme
131 to Burton St. Go east to a left on Garfield to the park on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Garfield Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Highland Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US(1 vote)
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US(1 vote)
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US(3 votes)
- Cornerstone University Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US(2 votes)
- Riverside Park, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park - Championship, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)