George Payne Cossar State Park
On the shores of Enid Lake, offering gently rolling terrain and plenty of water hazards. Restaurant. Discs etc. at Visitor Center.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,332ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
I-55; exit at mile marker 227 on MS Hwy 32, east about 3 miles, left on Cty Road 170 which leads into park.
First Tee: (
Email: Benny Martin #28067
Alt. Phone: 662-623-7356
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by slalomskier on Oct 15, 2010 at 6:03pm
great course. very challenging in all aspects. part of the back nine is like pebble beach.
Courses Close By
- Cemetery Ridge Disc Golf Course at Hugh White State Park, Grenada MS USNo votes yet
- Ole Miss Disc Golf Course at University of Mississippi, Oxford MS USNo votes yet
- Avent Park, Oxford MS USNo votes yet
- Wall Doxey State Park - The Jungle, Holly Springs MS USNo votes yet
- Wall Doxey State Park - Turkey Hollow, Holly Springs MS USNo votes yet
- Lost Indian Spring Disc Golf Course, Arkabutla Dam MS USNo votes yet
- Swampy Hollow Disc Golf Course, Arkabutla Dam MS USNo votes yet
- Tallahatchie Trails Disc Golf Course, New Albany MS USNo votes yet
- Latimer Lakes - North, Horn Lake MS USNo votes yet
- Latimer Lakes - South, Horn Lake MS US(1 vote)