George Ward Park
Great course. Not overly challenging, if you can throw 250 feet you are going to be collecting a couple birdies on the short pins. Signage is great and the course is well maintained by local throwers including Tom Monroe. Mostly open with some elevation changes. There is a bonus woods course tucked away between 14 and 15.
Great course. Challenging mix of holes. A must play in the B'ham area.
Great course....there is a small 6 hole par 3 course in the middle of the back nine....if you get lost or stumble on hole A after 14 just play through until you reach F...then 15 picks back up after....found course online while visiting AL...great to play and easy to navigate..
Courses Close By
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US(2 votes)
- Magnolia Links, Mount Olive AL USNo votes yet
- Spring Street Disc Golf Course, Adamsville AL USNo votes yet
- John Lemaster Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL USNo votes yet
- Greg Carter Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL US(2 votes)
- Veterans Park DGC, Alabaster AL USNo votes yet
- Clay Disc Golf Course, Clay AL USNo votes yet
- Lakeview Country Club, McCalla AL US(1 vote)
- University of Montevallo, Montevallo AL USNo votes yet
- The Ridge, Springville AL USNo votes yet