GH Hostel Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
robert aldrich #48646
It is a A+ course. It is closed when the owners are not there.
the owner is a disc golfer too. The course has putting circles around the baskets. hill shots, water, and don't hit the cows on hole 18. 15 to 18 are hill shots. mixture of right and left hand holes. plus you better watch out for the water hazards and out of bounds. rental discs are available. A must play course if your in the area.
Fantastic course, elevation shots, water hazards, many trees beautiful layout. Clearly marked tees and baskets. Very well maintained, private ownership shows!! Small donation required to play, but well worth the minimal cost. Must play if in Washington.
Courses Close By
- Evergreen Disc Golf Course, Olympia WA US(2 votes)
- Shelton Springs Disc Golf, Shelton WA US(3 votes)
- Sam Benn Disc Golf Course, Aberdeen WA USNo votes yet
- Scott Lake Golf Course, Olympia WA USNo votes yet
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA US(3 votes)
- Hoodsport Hills, Hoodsport WA US(1 vote)
- St. Martin's Abbey, Lacey WA US(2 votes)
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom - Raymond Seick Memorial Nine, Steilacoom WA US(1 vote)