Glimmerglass State Park
No votes yet
Short, easy walk - similar to Gilbert Lake. Targets are posts. Fee (mainly in the summer); $7/car or $69/year Empire Pass.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,542ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jacob Fenno - Eagle Scout
From New York, Albany: I-90 west to Exit 25A to I-88. One exit on I-88 to Duanesburg-Cooperstown exit. Rte 20 west to East Springfield; Hwy 31 south to park entrance.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Glimmerglass State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Meadow-Vale Campsites Disc Golf, Mount Vision NY USNo votes yet
- Herkimer College, Herkimer NY USNo votes yet
- Gilbert Lake State Park, Laurens NY US(1 vote)
- Pine Lake Disc Golf, Davenport NY USNo votes yet
- Oneonta Sports Park, Oneonta NY USNo votes yet
- Mine Kill Park, North Blenheim NY USNo votes yet
- Thacher Park Disc Golf Course, Voorheesville NY US(1 vote)
- Hyzer Creek, Middle Grove NY US(3 votes)
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US(2 votes)
- Central Park, Schenectady NY USNo votes yet