Golfcourse at the Gögerl
Laid out around big hill, with some open, some woods and beautiful views of Weilheim and Alps.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: homemade
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,737ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
From Starnberg, follow signs to Weilheim (25km), stay on B2 through city, left on Weinhartstrasse to Gögerl Restaurant, right up hill to parking lot. 1st tee just below restaurant, scorecards behind walking path sign.
Email: Guenter Tanner
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by pransen on Jul 24, 2019 at 3:33am
One of my favourite courses. Quite demanding but due to the different type of baskets good for beginners and experts. Also a fantastic view and a nice variety of very open baskets and baskets "hidden" in the woods
Courses Close By
- Auf der Bergehalde, Peißenberg DENo votes yet
- Ostpark - Bad Wörishofen, Bad Wörishofen DENo votes yet
- Disc Golf Schwabmünchen, Schwabmuenchen DE(3 votes)
- Leutasch DiscGolfPark, Leutasch ATNo votes yet
- Bichlbach Disc Golf Park, Bichlbach ATNo votes yet
- DGP am Fröttmaninger Berg, München DENo votes yet
- Universität Augsburg, Augsburg DENo votes yet
- Rangger Köpfl, Oberperfuss AT(1 vote)
- Frizbee.at - Disc Golf Allgaeu, Ofterschwang - Gunzesried DE(1 vote)
- Wiley Park Neu-Ulm, Neu-Ulm DENo votes yet