Grayling Nature Park
No votes yet
Short course plays through the flats near the river and then enters thick woods. Errant throws are punished.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the South; I-75N - exit 254. Merge onto I-75 Business and go 0.7 mile to a slight left onto M-72W. Go 0.7 mile to a right on Mc Clellan St. (unmarked major intersection). 0.5 mile to a right on North Down River Rd. 0.6 mile to the park on the left. Down the stairs to the 1st tee is behind the pavilion and playground.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Grayling Nature Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Grayling Rotary - Pine Knoll, Grayling MI USNo votes yet
- Grayling Rotary - PDGA, Grayling MI US(1 vote)
- Kirtland Community College, Roscommon MI US(1 vote)
- Lewiston Disc Golf Club at Buttles Park, Lewiston MI USNo votes yet
- Aspen Park Disc Golf Course, Gaylord MI US(1 vote)
- Log Lake Park, Kalkaska MI US(1 vote)
- Palmer Park, Mancelona MI USNo votes yet
- Treetops Resort, Gaylord MI USNo votes yet
- Roscommon Township Disc Golf Course, Houghton Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Carter's Course at Springfield Park , Fife Lake MI USNo votes yet