Green Lakes State Park
No votes yet
Short but very technical. Fairways littered with lots of trees. Park fee (except off-season, after 6 p.m., or with Empire Passport).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 1,800ft
Alternate Length: 1,940ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ed Headrick
From Syracuse; 690 east to Bridge St. (Thompson Rd. exit), left on 290 (Bridge St., Manlius Center Rd., Green Lakes Rd.), park entrance on right, 5.5 miles from 690. Into park, right after gatehouse, then left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Gary Crowley
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Green Lakes State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sullivan Town Park, Chittenango NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US(2 votes)
- Clay Park - East, Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Clay Park - West, Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Van Buren Disc Golf Course, Baldwinsville NY USNo votes yet
- Merrill Park Disc Golf Course, Parish NY USNo votes yet
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Sterling Stage Disc Golf Course, Sterling NY USNo votes yet