No votes yet
Very short course in a small park with a bit of elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,691ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Matt LaCourte
I-78; exit 33. Go south on Liberty Corner Rd. for 2 miles to a left on Liberty Village Dr. (see stone wall) and make an immediate left into the park. 1st tee near the road past the playground on the left.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Greenwood Meadows? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course, Martinsville NJ US(2 votes)
- Harry Dunham Park, Basking Ridge NJ US(2 votes)
- Disc Golf at Old Towne Park, Branchburg NJ USNo votes yet
- Rutgers, Douglass College, New Brunswick NJ US(1 vote)
- Roosevelt Park, Cranford NJ USNo votes yet
- Greystone Woods at Central Park, Morris Plains NJ US(3 votes)
- Heavenly Farms Disc Golf Course, East Brunswick NJ USNo votes yet
- Thompson Park, Monroe Township NJ US(2 votes)
- Camp Tecumseh, Pittstown NJ US(1 vote)
- Fields of Dreams Disc Golf Course, Great Meadows NJ US(4 votes)