No votes yet
Challenging, technical course on moderately wooded rolling terrain demanding control and placement. Free to the public, no parking fee. 1st tee is at the far NE corner of the new stadium structures (old tee #4) If you park in the apartments at E.Oakland and Meadowbrook Rd and walk across Meadowbrook Rd that puts you right at the 1st tee, but the school suggests using Lot 11 which is a bit of a hike to the 1st tee. 2015 redesign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Rubber
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,491ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
I-75; exit 79 (University Dr). go 1 mile east to a left on Meadowbrook (past Squirrel, onto University property), go 0.7 mile to a right on Ravine. Go 0.2 mile to a left on Pioneer Dr. Left into Lot # 11.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Grizzly Oaks? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Hawk Woods, Auburn Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Bald Mountain State Recreation Area, Orion Charter Township MI USNo votes yet
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US(1 vote)
- River Bends, Utica MI US(1 vote)
- Raintree Park, Troy MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn North, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn South, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- Addison Oaks County Park, Leonard MI US(2 votes)
- Beverly Park, Beverly Hills MI USNo votes yet