Haus Nordhelle DiscGolfPark
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I played 4 rounds on this course last weekend, and the challenges never end: holes 2, 3, 5, and 6 are too long for me to birdie, hole 4 has a mean dogleg to the left unless you are able to throw over the trees that form a close barrier between tee and basket. Holes 7 to 12 play through tight woods that can give you practically any score, with hole 12 being really extremely difficult for a lack of gaps towards the green. Hole 13 is an easy downhill drive.
The surroundings are beautiful, can’t wait to see the course in late spring/summer with complete foliage on the trees!
The course designer managed to set up a nice little course with a lot of variations in an area with limited space.
Courses Close By
- DiscGolfPark Hindenburghain, Fröndenberg DENo votes yet
- Bad Fredeburg DiscGolfPark, Bad Fredeburg DE(1 vote)
- DiscGolfPark Witten, Witten DENo votes yet
- Revierpark Wischlingen, Dortmund DE(1 vote)
- DiscGolfPark Altastenberg, Winterberg DE(1 vote)
- Discgolf-Park Lünen - Alte Ziegelei, Lünen DE(1 vote)
- Discgolf-Park Lünen - Seepark, Lünen DE(1 vote)
- Revierpark Gysenberg, Herne DENo votes yet
- DiscgolfPark Scheibenstraße, Köln DENo votes yet
- Warsteiner Bikepark DiscGolfPark, Rüthen DENo votes yet