Haw River State Park Nature Trail Disc Golf
No votes yet
Short, very wooded course that weaves through a small state park. Park is open M-F from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 1,945ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Take 29N toward Browns Summit to NC-150 W. Go 9 miles on NC-150 to a right on Spearman Rd. 3.1 miles to a left on Conference Center Dr. Turn right at 4-way (toward motels 100 & 200). Trail to 1st tee is next to the sign. Scorecards at the kiosk.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Haw River State Park Nature Trail Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake's Edge, Reidsville NC US(3 votes)
- Keeley Park, McLeansville NC USNo votes yet
- Northeast Park - Holly Run, Gibsonville NC US(1 vote)
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US(1 vote)
- Guilford Meadows, Greensboro NC US(2 votes)
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US(5 votes)
- Beth Schmidt Park Disc Golf Course, Elon NC US(2 votes)
- Piney Lake Disc Golf Course, Greensboro NC USNo votes yet
- Springwood Players' Course, Burlington NC US(2 votes)
- The Patriot Disc Golf Course at Triad Park, Kernersville NC US(3 votes)