No votes yet
Short recreational course, good for practice.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 5
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Grass
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-75 to exit 81. Keep right, follow signs for I-75 BUS S/Pontiac. Continue onto LaPeer Rd. and drive for 0.6 miles and make a u-turn at Taylor Rd. Continue the other way on LaPeer Rd. for 0.6 miles to a right onto Phillips Rd. followed by an immediate left onto Bald Mountain Rd. The nature preserve is 1 mile ahead on the left. The course is on the left when you first pull into the nature preserve.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hawk Woods? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Grizzly Oaks, Rochester Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Bald Mountain State Recreation Area, Orion Charter Township MI USNo votes yet
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US(1 vote)
- Addison Oaks County Park, Leonard MI US(2 votes)
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn North, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn South, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- Seymour Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- Ryan Schmidt Memorial Disc Golf Course at Bay Court Park, Clarkston MI USNo votes yet
- River Bends, Utica MI US(1 vote)