No votes yet
Beginner course - around the lake and back to the parking lot.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From Rivertown Parkway go north on Canal Ave. 2 blocks to the park on the right. 1st tee just east of the old schoolhouse.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Heritage Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US(2 votes)
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI USNo votes yet
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US(1 vote)
- Hughes Park, Hudsonville MI US(2 votes)
- Rush Creek Park, Georgetown Township MI USNo votes yet
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Wellspring Church Disc Golf Course, Hudsonville MI USNo votes yet
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US(3 votes)
- Campus View Disc Golf Course, Allendale MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park - Championship, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)