No votes yet
Woods, water in play and a swampy section at the finish.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,573ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
From Traverse City; north to M-22 into Suttons Bay. Take a left on 4th St. to a left on Elm St. (CR-633). Then a right on Herman Rd. The parking lot is immediately on the left. 1st tee near entrance to the park, map near tee #2.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Herman Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Myles Kimmerly, Maple City MI US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hills - North, Traverse City MI USNo votes yet
- Hickory Hills - South, Traverse City MI US(3 votes)
- Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Terrace Park, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Camp Hayo-Went-Ha, Central Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Almira Township Park, Lake Ann MI USNo votes yet
- Deuces Wild at Blair Township Park, Grawn MI US(1 vote)
- GOREC Disc Golf Course, Traverse City MI USNo votes yet
- Kingsley Civic Center South, Kingsley MI US(1 vote)