Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill
No votes yet
Traverses a nicely groomed hillside with spectacular views of the Chequamegon National Forest. Starts at top of hill with over 100 ft elevation drop. Half the holes are wooded and natural ponds come into play in a few spots. Elevation is the only challenge to using a disc golf cart.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 6,445ft
Alternate Length: 4,885ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
From the north; just under a mile south of Hwy 13 on County C in Highbridge (15 miles south of Ashland). From the south: Take County C going west off Hwy 13 which starts a mile or so north of Mellen. Follow C for 3.5 miles to a left on Mile Rd. (half mile past the sharp bend to the north). Entrance is half mile on right. Follow signs.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
Highbridge Fall Classic2-Nov-2019
Fall Classic Layout
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,220 ft.
- Par: 60
- Divisions: MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MA60, MP40, MPO
The Resurrection of Highbridge Hills27-Apr-2019
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,620 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: FA3, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA50, MA60, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Highbridge Hills - Granite Ridge, Highbridge WI US(2 votes)
- Highbridge Hills - Highbridge Gold, Highbridge WI US(2 votes)
- Highbridge Hills - Woodland Greens, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - The Bear, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Highbridge Hills - Chestnut Grove, Highbridge WI USNo votes yet
- Marengo Valley Elementary School, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Ashland School Playground, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Northland College, Ashland WI USNo votes yet
- Whitecap, Upson WI USNo votes yet
- The Pines, Washburn WI USNo votes yet