Highland Springs Reservoir
This is a challenging course offering a variety of conditions, but mostly open shots that are wooded on sides of fairway.
Nicely established course with a large community of players who take pride in their course.
Variety of shots makes every round different, and multiple tee locations offer a totally different experience.
Location is remote for most Californians, but IMHO worth the drive to spend a day out there.
Can get HOT in the summer but a quick swim in the reservoir can take care of the problem.
Courses Close By
- Buckingham Golf Course, Kelseyville CA USNo votes yet
- Blackrock Disc Golf Course, Cobb CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Sonoma, Geyserville CA USNo votes yet
- Low Gap Park, Ukiah CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Mendocino (South), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Mendocino College Disc Golf Course, Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company, Boonville CA US(3 votes)
- Lake Mendocino (North), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- East Park Reservoir, Lodoga CA USNo votes yet
- Redwood Coast Rec Center, Gualala CA USNo votes yet