The Highlands Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Private course for the use of Crystal Falls HOA members only. Very open with a few water holes around a man-made pond with a big fountain in the middle. Generally windy. Limestone boulders are both obstacles and tee markers. Dual tees on most holes - can play as 18.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete/Gravel
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Austin; 183 N then turn west on FM 1431 in Leander. Go a mile to a right on Lakeline Blvd., 1.5 miles to a left on Osage Dr. See the Highlands sign with the course right beside it. Park by the pool. 1st tee at NE corner of the park.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Highlands Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wildflower Micro Disc Golf Course, Cedar Park TX USNo votes yet
- Benbrook Park Disc Golf Course, Leander TX USNo votes yet
- Cedar Park Middle School Disc Golf Course , Cedar Park TX USNo votes yet
- Brushy Creek Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Cedar Park TX US(1 vote)
- Williamson County Disc Golf Course, Leander TX US(1 vote)
- Hill Country Bible Church, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Cat Hollow Disc Golf Course , Round Rock TX US(3 votes)
- Cedar Valley Middle School, Round Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Apache Shores, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Flat Creek Disc Golf Course, Marble Falls TX USNo votes yet