No votes yet
Tight and technical course - mostly through woods with mature trees (but usually without too much undergrowth).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Longview Disc Golf Association
From I-20; exit 596. Go north on US-259/TX-149 for 7 miles to the park on the left just past the E Hawkins Pkwy intersection. 1at tee at north end of the park. Turn right after entering park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hinsley Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ingram Park, Longview TX USNo votes yet
- Guthrie Park Disc Golf Course, Longview TX US(2 votes)
- LeTourneau University Disc Golf Course, Longview TX USNo votes yet
- Penick Park Disc Golf Course, White Oak TX USNo votes yet
- Lake Forest Park, Henderson TX USNo votes yet
- UT Tyler, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Noble E. Young, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Linden Disc Golf Course, Linden TX USNo votes yet
- Eagle Disc Golf at NE Texas Community College, Mount Pleasant TX USNo votes yet
- South Spring Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX USNo votes yet