Hodges Village Dam
No votes yet
Elevation on most holes, usually quiet, dual tees on 1-6 & 13. The long tee for #6 is on the bridge (no black mat). Originally installed as an 18 hole course in 2002, it was gradually whittled down to a 9 hole course and then in June 2016 was increased back up to a 13 hole course, with 4 holes added between old #6 and old #8. The numbers on the baskets are wrong, and the only tee signs are the original white ones (see the new course map in the Course Links section). Pack in, pack out. 2 miles from the Buffumville Dam course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 13
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Rte 395: exit 4. Take Oxford Rd into center of Oxford, cross over Main St. (Rte 12), Oxford becomes Charlton St. Go 0.7 mile to a right on Howarth Rd, follow to parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hodges Village Dam ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US(4 votes)
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(2 votes)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(5 votes)
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US(2 votes)
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA US(1 vote)
- Sherwood Middle School, Shrewsbury MA USNo votes yet