Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf - Canyon
No votes yet
The 2nd of two disc golf courses at this maintained western Washington ball golf course. OB (cart paths and putting greens) and elevation make for challenging rounds - see the Map and Caddy Book here under Maps and Photos. Disc golf available 7 days/week. Green fees are variable - winter and summer rates (weekday and weekend rates). A discount for current West Sound DGA members. Carts available. Please call ahead for tee times and course availability (closed to disc golf during occasional ball golf tournaments) 253-857-3326.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 8,200ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 8
From Tacoma; Hwy 16 west past Gig Harbor to Exit WA 302 w (Purdy/Key Center). Go 1.3 miles to a left on State Rte 302 NW, cross the bridge and go 2.5 miles to a right on 94th Ave NW. Go 1.2 miles to left on SW Clubhouse Ct.
Horseshoe Lake Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf - Canyon? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf - Lakeside, Port Orchard WA USNo votes yet
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA USNo votes yet
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course, Vashon Island WA USNo votes yet
- NAD Park - DISCovery, Bremerton WA USNo votes yet
- NAD Park, Bremerton WA US(6 votes)
- Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)
- Fort Steilacoom - Raymond Seick Memorial Nine, Steilacoom WA US(1 vote)
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US(3 votes)