Hurricane Shoals Park
No votes yet
Family friendly recreational course around the perimeter of an open field. First few holes play along a tree line. Rental discs available from the Ranger station.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,149ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Knox Owensby
From Atlanta; I-85 north to exit 140. Right on Hwy 82 South. 2 miles to a left on Hwy 82 at stop sign. 3 miles to the park on the right. Take 2nd entrance - after bridge turn right, 0.5 miles to gravel parking lot on left and 1st tee (across street from Old Village).
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hurricane Shoals Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Grove, Maysville GA US(1 vote)
- Crow's Lake, Jefferson GA USNo votes yet
- North Georgia Canopy Tours, Lula GA US(3 votes)
- Sandy Creek Park, Athens GA US(2 votes)
- Sammy Haggard Park Disc Golf Course, Danielsville GA USNo votes yet
- UNG Oakwood Disc Golf Course, Gainesville GA USNo votes yet
- Fort Yargo State Park, Winder GA US(1 vote)
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US(1 vote)
- Pittard Park, Winterville GA USNo votes yet
- Herman C. Michael Park, Bishop GA US(3 votes)