Iron Spike at Greens Park
No votes yet
Rustic theme with elevation and a creek. Three tees per hole help add interest. Bring the map to aid with navigation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Liberty
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 3,916ft
Alternate Length: 2,060ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Paul King
From US-79N; turn left on TX-256 and go 3 miles to a right on N. Jackson St. Take the next left on W. Maffitt St, then turn right on N. Conrad St. The park is on the left. Enter at Tip St.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Iron Spike at Greens Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cain Park, Athens TX US(2 votes)
- Davy Crockett Disc Golf Course, Crockett TX USNo votes yet
- The Roc Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX US(1 vote)
- South Spring Disc Golf Course, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Red Cedar, Tyler TX US(2 votes)
- Lindsey Park - Blue Hickory , Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lindsey Park - Gold Dogwood, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Noble E. Young, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- UT Tyler, Tyler TX USNo votes yet
- Lake Nacogdoches West Disc Golf, Nacogdoches TX USNo votes yet