Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Great small 18 basket course. There seems to be 3 extra baskets out there so you could add some experimental holes if you wanted. Well layed out, great signage except the few tee boxes that are missing signs. Open, trees, hills, and water. Has it all.
Irving Park has grown from an 18 hole course to a 18/24 hole course since its inception in 2009. It is an inner city design located across the street from Kellogg Community College and Battle Creek Health System.
It is user friendly and challenging at the same time.
The front being flat (with some trees), the middle portion being hilly and wooded and the remaining holes being a combination of both. New tee signs have just recently been installed.
The group involved with the Irving Park DGC is doing a lot to bring Irving to being one of the best in the city. My only hope is that cement tee pads be installed at some point. I would give Irving Park 3.5 out of five for the simple reason of growth.
Great place for beginners. It is the best around if you have not been playing long! Clean fairly well kept, Hopefully soon they will be putting in cement, but for now they have rubber pads that work well unless they have sand on them. Very hard to loose your disc at most holes. There is 2 holes that you throw around a 30' swamp circle, DO NOT THROW A DISC IN IT. You will not get it back. Overall one of my favorites in my area.
Courses Close By
- Leila Arboretum, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US(1 vote)
- Dexter Lake Church, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Discfunctional Acres, Pennfield MI USNo votes yet
- Custer Greens Disc Golf Course, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US(2 votes)
- Ketchum Park Disc Golf Course, Marshall MI USNo votes yet
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)
- Turtle Lake Resort, Union City MI USNo votes yet
- Cooper's Landing Disc Golf Course, Kalamazoo MI USNo votes yet