Jack Culverhouse Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Lots of birdie shots but lots of OB. *2018 redesign from 9 to 18 holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: MVP Black Hole Portal
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
US-75; exit 41 near McKinney. GO east on US-380 for 6.2 miles to a left on 2nd St. (stoplight). Take 2nd St to a left at the second stop sign (College Ave). Stay straight when road curves right, and then take a right into the park. 1st tee is by the flag pole near the pavilion.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jack Culverhouse Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Towne Lake , McKinney TX US(6 votes)
- Alex Clark Memorial Disc Golf Course, McKinney TX US(3 votes)
- Bethany Lakes Disc Golf Course, Allen TX US(2 votes)
- Oncor Lavon Park, Wylie TX US(1 vote)
- Slayter Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Anna TX USNo votes yet
- Shawnee Park, Plano TX US(4 votes)
- The Cedars Disc Golf Course at Smith Park, Fate TX US(1 vote)
- Harry Myers Disc Golf Course, Rockwall TX US(5 votes)
- Springfield Park, Rowlett TX USNo votes yet
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US(1 vote)