A great course on a windy day. Having a guide the first time at this course would really help, even after a few times there it can still be confusing. Lots of trees, but well placed to make you shape your shots. A handful of ace opportunities, and a few long holes too. Three mandos, but signs have been taken down. Hole one, right of V tree. Hole ten, right of tree in front of pad. Hole eighteen, left of tree by playground.
A pretty boring, and easy course. Located in a city park, in the middle of a large neighborhood. Quite a few trees, but not many that really pose any problems. Many of the holes are just too easy (200 ft straight at the basket). A good beginners course, but I would definitely rather play Old Farm, which is right down the street.
The first time you play this course the layout can be confusing. Follow the dirt paths and you should be able to figure it out. (To get to hole eleven take the paved path up the hill, eighteen is across the creek.) This is one of my favorites in the Grand Rapids area. Wooded course with varying distances. Good lines can be rewarded, if you stray the trees will make you pay. A few good mandos with tricky short shots. Some great birdie (possibly ace)opportunities. Eighteen is sort of weird as it plays through a playground area.
Courses Close By
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US(1 vote)
- Earl W. Brewer Park - Championship, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Corinth Reformed Church, Byron Center MI USNo votes yet
- Calvin College, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US(1 vote)
- Caledonia High School, Caledonia MI USNo votes yet
- Cascade Township Park, Cascade Township MI US(1 vote)
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI USNo votes yet
- Highland Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
Upcoming Events Close By
- Byron Center, Michigan, United StatesThu-Thu, Apr 11-Jun 13
- Byron Center, Michigan, United StatesSun, May 26
- Kentwood, Michigan, United StatesSat, Sep 28