Course is generally well maintained, but try to stay on the fairways in the woods - lots of prickly vines will eat up your legs. Two pin positions on most holes - changed monthly. It seems hotter during the summer months than Northside but has the added bonus of not being a swamp. Good variety of holes from wide open to woodsy. Course design recently changed for a "vegetable garden project" on the back nine - 15, 16 and 17 are different from the map on this web site.
I am told this is temporary. No water holes, but you might want a spotter for some of the woodsy holes on the front nine. And I highly recommend that you not throw green discs in spring and summer (I'm looking at you, hole 9!).
Courses Close By
- Barr Systems Disc Golf Course, Gainesville FL US(1 vote)
- House of Trees, Newberry FL US(1 vote)
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US(3 votes)
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US(2 votes)
- Sawmill Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(1 vote)
- Ocala Greenway Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(2 votes)
- Out Yonder Country Club, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial, Green Cove Springs FL US(4 votes)
- Cemetery Point Park , Cedar Key FL US(2 votes)
- Heritage Park and Gardens Disc Golf Course, Live Oak FL USNo votes yet