Keila Discgolf Park
Varied terrain - from dense pine forest to open rolling hills. Some fairways on old roads ask for straight, long throws. Pro tees - 18 baskets. There is also a 24 basket less challenging layout to play.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 24
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Gravel/Clay
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,756ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
Drive to Keila city, find Ehitajate Tee 13 street. Go to the very end of it, turn left and drive 500m to the parking lot. Walk towards the soccer field to the 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Email: Jaanus Väljamäe #48025
Phone: +372 5286993
Alt. Phone: +372 56168168
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by [email protected] on Dec 22, 2016 at 10:02am
Best discgolf park near our capital Tallinn
Courses Close By
- Keila Winter Disc Golf Park, Keila EENo votes yet
- Järve Talu DiscGolfPark, Keila 37 EENo votes yet
- Saue DiscGolfPark, Saue EENo votes yet
- Saku Lions Discgolfi Park, Saku 37 EENo votes yet
- Muraste Discgolfi Park, Muraste EENo votes yet
- Männiku Disc Golf, Männiku 37 EENo votes yet
- Discland, Tallinn EENo votes yet
- Kernu, Kernu EENo votes yet
- Ääsmäe, Ääsmäe EENo votes yet
- Kurna DiscGolfPark, Kurna EENo votes yet