One of the better courses in Salem area with a good mix of holes and shot types. Half the course is wooded and half open, with a couple holes over a water hazard where you will lose your disc, making for some pulse pounding tee shots for beginner to intermediate golfers. LOTS of poison oak here, but the course is fairly clean if you stay off the edges.
This course has had huge changes in the past year. Two par 4 alts have been added. 5x10 Concrete Tpads. Poison oak has been reduced. Still a wilderness feeling with ferns and deer sightings daily. Walk out signs are new and point to the next Tpad. Spotters are recommended still.
Courses Close By
- Oregon State Hospital, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Wheatland DGC at Willamette Mission State Park, Salem OR US(1 vote)
- Cascades Gateway, Salem OR US(4 votes)
- Woodmansee Park, Salem OR US(3 votes)
- Corban University, Salem OR USNo votes yet
- Dave Heiders Hike, Amity OR USNo votes yet
- MINET Disc Golf Course, Independence OR USNo votes yet
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth OR USNo votes yet
- Dallas City Park, Dallas OR US(3 votes)
- Flying Saucers, Dallas OR USNo votes yet