Kellogg Lake Disc Golf
No votes yet
In a 22-acre park next to a large scenic lake surrounded by an earthen dam. Spring River flows to the south west of the lake and under Hwy 96. A few baskets are right by the water.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Monkey Trap
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,600ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Russ Burns
I-49; exit 53. Go east on MO-96 E/W Central Ave. for 2.3 miles to a right on Esterly Dr. into the park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kellogg Lake Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Calvary Chapel Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Humphrey Park Family Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Dover Hill Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Ozark Christian College, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Park Disc Golf Course, Carl Junction MO US(1 vote)
- Schifferdecker Park, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- McClelland Park, Joplin MO US(3 votes)
- Snowberry Park Disc Golf Course, Joplin MO USNo votes yet
- Lamar City Park, Lamar MO USNo votes yet
- Morse Park North, Neosho MO USNo votes yet