No votes yet
A temporary course used for the Ledgestone Open. The course circles a small private lake and camping/sportsman club. Only open for disc golf immediately prior to and during the Ledgestone Open.
Course Type: Temporary
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,710ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Nate Heinold
From I-75; exit 102A North on Morton Ave. to a right on E Lakeland Rd. Go 1.4 miles and Lakeland turns left and becomes Hirstein Rd. Shortly after, turn right on to Lakeland Rd again. Go one mile to a left on Kennel Lake Ln.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kennel Lake? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US(5 votes)
- Megiddo Disc Golf Course, Morton IL US(4 votes)
- Washington Park, Washington IL US(4 votes)
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL USNo votes yet
- Ledgestone Open, Eureka IL USNo votes yet
- Goodfield Park, Goodfield IL USNo votes yet
- Creve Coeur Disc Golf Course, Creve Coeur IL USNo votes yet
- Mackinaw Disc Golf Course at Westood Park, Mackinaw IL USNo votes yet
- Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course, Eureka IL US(5 votes)
- Marquette Heights Park, Peoria (Marquette Heights) IL USNo votes yet