First two holes play in the open. #3 - 7 play through the woods. #8 - 13 play along the river. #14 plays across the river and #15 - 18 loop around the field.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,025ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Philadelphia: I-676 W to I-76. Go 17 miles to exit 327-328A-328B for US-202N. Keep left at the fork to continue onto exit 328A and go another 11.4 miles to the US-30W exit. Continue on US-30W for 6 miles to the PA-282/Wallace Ave. exit. Turn left onto Norwood Rd and continue for 0.3 mile to a left on Wallace Ave. Park entrance is 0.3 mile ahead on the right, just before the library. Park behind the Downingtown Library in the Kerr Park parking lot. First tee is next to the playground.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Rhandforth on Mar 20, 2019 at 4:18pm
Solid little course with a few holes in the woods and plenty of open space on the back 9. Well worth a visit.
Courses Close By
- Anson B. Nixon Park, Kennett Square PA US(5 votes)
- Camp Sankanac Disc Golf Course, Spring City PA US(1 vote)
- French Creek State Park, Elverson PA US(2 votes)
- Wilson Farm Park Disc Golf Course, Chesterbrook PA US(3 votes)
- Brandywine Creek State Park, Wilmington DE US(3 votes)
- Kenilworth Park, Kenilworth PA US(2 votes)
- Sweetbriar Park, King of Prussia PA USNo votes yet
- Bellevue State Park, Wilmington DE US(1 vote)
- Canby West, Wilmington DE USNo votes yet
- White Clay Creek State Park, Newark DE USNo votes yet