Kingston Point Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A 9 hole beginner disc golf course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 1,920ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-87; exit 19. Go east on I-587 (through the traffic circle) for 2 miles to a left on Prince St. followed by an immediate right to stay on Prince. Go 0.7 mile to a right on Delaware Ave. The park is a mile ahead on the right. Park in the lot across the street from the waterfront area (practice basket). 1st tee is toward the tree line at the far end of the parking lot - by the corner of the BMX course.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kingston Point Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Town Of Rhinebeck, Rhinebeck NY USNo votes yet
- Hackett Hill, Hyde Park NY USNo votes yet
- Saugerties/Woodstock KOA, Saugerties NY US(1 vote)
- Wilcox Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Milan NY US(1 vote)
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY USNo votes yet
- GUNKS Disc Golf Course at Majestic Park, Gardiner NY US(2 votes)
- Tannersville Disc Golf Course, Tannersville NY USNo votes yet
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter NY USNo votes yet
- Full Moon Resort, Big Indian NY USNo votes yet
- Frost Valley YMCA, Claryville NY USNo votes yet